Thursday, May 10, 2012

An Adventure

Hi,
things have been going well.  I wish I had more time to write.  Most of my writing has to do with school.  I don't have a lot of homework but it has to fit in with the rest of my life.

My next adventure starts in June as soon as school is out.  I am going to Africa.  Nairobi, to be specific. I will be teaching knitting to anyone who wants to learn for the purpose of micro enterprise.  I am so excited.  And a little nervous,  I don't speak much Swahili.  I will have an interpreter, thankfully. 

I have been knitting as much as I can.  I hope to be able to get caught up some this summer.  I have several projects of my own going and then I have 2 knit for hire projects.  I also have some altering I have to get done tomorrow.

I'd better get my math done so I can watch Doc Martin.  See ya.....

No comments: