Saturday, August 22, 2009

Seattle

I took 3 teenage boys up to Seattle for the day. What a hoot. We went to the EMP/SFM museum. I had never been there before, it was a lot of fun. The EMP reminded me of the music history museum in Vienna. We did not get to Pike Market though (my favorite place), the boys were not interested. I should have told Thomas that there were lots of girls there, he would have gone in an instant! On the drive home they played a game where they tried to get people to wave to them by waving first. They think they are so cool but they are really just little boys playing :) The summer is drawing to a rapid close and I think I am ready for a change of pace. I have really enjoyed this summer as compared to last year. I was not ready to change to fall because I felt I had no summer.

No comments: